Custom Orders Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Custom Order?
At SFU Spirit Shop, we have relationships with many suppliers with the ability to print high quality products with your own logo. Custom orders aid in showing SFU spirit to Students and Staff throughout our community.
What is the process?
- Browse our selection of catalogue on the custom order page
- Fill out the order form found here
- We'll be in touch within 2 business days with a proof, confirmation of approval, and request for department charge number
- In 4-6 weeks, Get your order!
Why should I order my custom items from the SFU Bookstore?
- At the SFU SpiritShop, we can assure you that all branded items adhere to SFU Brand Guidelines to support your items are on brand and represent the SFU community
- We make every effort to work with local and Canadian vendors, and encourage our customers to choose environmentally and ethically responsible products
Why do I need to order minimum quantities?
- We have to order minimum quantities for customized products and vary by products. Please contact us directly if you are looking to order quantities below our stated minimums.
Custom order pricing depends on a number of factors:
- Quantity - The higher the quantity, the lower the price
- Imprint - The type of imprint, placement, and number of locations plus the complexity of the logo, such as multiple colours and fine print
- Quality - We always strive to provide high-quality products, which can influence the price
What formant should my artwork or logo be?
Please send in original vector artwork files (.eps or .ai).
How long does a custom order take?
A custom order will take approximately 3-4 weeks for production and shipping after approval. Production times may vary and we can provide rush shipping at for additional fee.
How do I know what my order will look like?
Before we place the order, we'll provide a digital proof for review. Once we receive the approval, we'll submit the order into production.
What method of payment do you accept?
You can pay via department charge card or JV.
When we get approval, we'll also ask for the department charge number and charge once the order has arrived. If there is another option you would like to use for payment, please contact us directly.