Lonely Planet: Australia, 19th Ed.
- Regular price $41.99
Lonely Planet Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise magnificent Sydney Harbour, grab a coffee in a Melbourne laneway or head off on an outback adventure; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, Aboriginal Australia, environment, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, sports, outdoor activities.
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 150 maps
- Covers Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Darwin, New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, Western Australia, the outback and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Australia, our most comprehensive guide to Australia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.