Lonely Planet: Iceland's Ring Road, 1st Ed.
- Regular price $19.99
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Iceland by car. Featuring five amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you'll discover bubbling geothermal springs, see the Golden Circle's exploding geysers and chase the northern lights around Reykjavik; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to destination, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, buying fuel
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours and Link Your Trip
- Covers the Golden Circle, Reykjavik, Southeast Iceland, North Iceland, West Iceland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips is perfect for exploring Iceland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Iceland trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Iceland guide, our most comprehensive guide to Iceland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Icelandic city? Check out Pocket Reykjavik, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.