Lonely Planet: Mexico, 15th Ed.
- Regular price $41.99
Lonely Planet Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya world, go horse-riding through fragrant pine forest, and experience Mexico City's hopping cultural scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Mexico Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, ancient ruins, culture, arts, landscapes, nature, customs, etiquette
- Over 120 maps
- Covers Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Campeche, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Tijuana, the Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico, Baja California, Northern Central Highlands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Mexico, our most comprehensive guide to Mexico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan? Check out Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan guide for a comprehensive look at all this region has to offer.