Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips 1st Ed.
- Regular price $18.50
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, explore America's creative coast's breezy, wildlife-rich highways with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific coast, Big Sur, Northern Redwood Coast, Disneyland, Orange County and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips is perfect for exploring California's coast in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet California, our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more specifics on your road trip pitstops? Check out Lonely Planet's San Francisco and Los Angeles guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket San Francisco and Pocket Los Angeles, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- For more road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet's Road Trips guides to Route 66 andSan Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to California, New England, Southwest USA, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, and USA.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER '3 of the USA's Best Road Trips' with excerpts from each Road Trips guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet's Road Trips guides to ChÃ¢teaux of the Loire Valley, Normandy & D-Day Beaches, and Provence & Southeast France and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to Italy, France, and Ireland for some European road trip inspiration.