Lonely Planet: Pocket Florence & Tuscany, 4th Ed.
- Regular price $19.99
Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, see the world's most famous statue, Michelangelo's David, at the Galleria dell'Accademia, or visit Pisa's 'Field of Miracles' -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Florence & Tuscanyand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Piazza della Signoria, Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo & San Marco Santa Croce, Oltranoand more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.