Lonely Planet: Pocket Shanghai, 4th Ed.
- Regular price $19.99
Lonely Planet Pocket Shanghai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the colonial promenade known as the Bund; immerse yourself in the chic charms of the French Concession; and take in the modern skyline of Pudong -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Shanghai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Shanghai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Shanghai map (included in print version), plus more than 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers the French Concession, the Bund & People's Square, Pudong, Old Town, Jinganand more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Shanghai, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.