Lonely Planet: South Australia & Northern Territory
- Regular price $34.99
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set over Uluru, see rock art in Kakadu National Park or enjoy the luxury of South Australia's wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Outback and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal Australia, Indigenous art, culture, landscapes, wildlife, wine, festivals and events, etiquette
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Adelaide, Outback South Australia, Darwin, Uluru, Outback Northern Territory and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory, our most comprehensive guide to the Outback, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.