She Believed Artisan
- Regular price $13.99
Add elegance to your writing with this beautiful journal, featuring decorative stitching, soft, leather-like cover material, and the empowering quotation, ''She Believed She Could, So She Did.''
- 176 writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, creative writing, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more into the back cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
- Sturdy bookbound-style binding.
- Journal features rounded corners for reduced wear.
- An elastic closure secures your writing.
- Raised embossing adds texture and dimension to the teal-colored cover.
- Complementary endpapers and a matching satin ribbon bookmark complete the package.
- Journal measures 5'' wide x 7'' high.
- Compact size fits easily into most bags and backpacks